Bee Propolis Spray (Alcohol-Free)
Bee Propolis Spray (Alcohol-Free)
- What is Bee Propolis Spray (Alcohol-Free)?
- Why Bee Propolis Spray (Alcohol-Free)?
- Ingredient Information
- Recommended Use
- Recommended Dose
- Recommended Duration of Use
- Risk Information
- Health Benefits
Propolis originates from the Latin words "pro" for in favor of and "polis" for city. Put together, it means in favor of the city. Propolis is a sticky, resinous substance collected by honeybees (Apis mellifica L.) from the leaf buds of trees and certain vegetables. Bees gather this and transform it in order to disinfect the beehive, seal cracks, build panels, as well as using it as a microbiocidal agent, disinfectant and also for embalming intruders otherwise difficult to expel due to their size. Propolis, thus, is directly responsible for guaranteeing the asepsis of the beehives, locations prone to developing viruses and bacteria, given their conditions of temperature and humidity. Due to the great number of active ingredients present, Propolis is well known and used for its therapeutic properties, principally for its stimulant action on the organisms' defense system. Notable amongst its properties are its antioxidant and anti-microbial action, its activity as a stimulant and its healing, analgesic, anesthetic and anti-inflammatory activity.
Prized for its antiviral, antibacterial, antiseptic and antifungal properties; 100% lab tested, fast absorbing, liquid Bee Propolis Spray is also rich in bioflavonoids and provides antioxidants and nutrients for the maintenance of good health.
Its impressive antiviral, antibacterial, antiseptic and antifungal properties are some of the main reasons that Bee Propolis has been extensively researched and used as a natural health product dating back to 350 B.C.
Bee Propolis is the strongest antibiotic found in nature. Unlike many antibiotics, Bee Propolis is exceedingly safe and does not destroy good, beneficial bacteria along with bad bacteria and has no known side effects, contraindications or upper limits of ingestion. Bee Propolis does not cause the body to build up a tolerance over time, meaning it can be used regularly without losing effectiveness.
It is useful for canker sores, sore throats and infections caused by bacteria, viruses, fungus, and single-celled organisms called protozoans. Bee Propolis is also helps boost the immune system and can improve gastrointestinal (GI) problems including Helicobacter pylori infection.
Bee Propolis is an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent and it can be applied directly to the skin for wound cleansing, for cold sores, as a mouth rinse for speeding healing following oral surgery, and for treatment of minor burns.Bee Propolis has also captured the attention of those wanting to enhance their overall, general health because it contains many nutrients such as protein and amino acids, trace minerals - magnesium, calcium, phosphorus and potassium - plus antioxidants such as beta carotene and bioflavoniods, as well as vitamins B1 and B2.
Medicinal Ingredients: Each Spray Contains:
Bee Propolis Extract
|1 Spray = 1 ml|
USP Glycerine, Caramel and Purified Water.
- Source of antioxidants for the maintenance of good health.
- Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve sore throat and/or other mouth and throat infections.
- Spray 1 time into mouth and throat, 2-3 times daily or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner.
- 1 Spray = 1 ml.
- Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 1 month.
- Caution(s) and Warning(s): Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are allergic to bee products, poplar tree products, or balsam of Peru. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Known Adverse Reaction(s): Hypersensitivity, such as allergy, has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use immediately.
- Prized for its antiviral, antibacterial, antiseptic and antifungal properties.
- Contains a powerful liquid extract formula to provide support for your health.
- Liquid extract form is absorbed faster than tablets or capsules and is more potent than tinctures.
- Source of naturally occurring enriching bee factors, vitamins, amino acids, minerals, antioxidants and flavonoids.
- Can be used to treat minor cuts, burns, scrapes and a variety of skin irritations.
- May help improve healing time and reduce pain from cold sores.
- Enhances immune function.
- Soothes sore throat and canker sores.
- Convenient liquid spray form that is absorbed faster than tablets or capsules and is more potent than tinctures.
- Alcohol-free formula.
- Convenient for targeting sore throats.
- Handy to keep in your purse, the car or at the office.
- Low temperature, dynamic extraction process preserves active ingredients.
- 95% extract is concentrated, powerful and delivers a standardized amount of active ingredients.
- Fast absorbing.
- Produced in a certified GMP facility.
- 100% lab tested to be free from microbes and contaminants.