- What is CoQ-10 Ubiquinol?
- Why CoQ-10 Ubiquinol?
- Ingredients Information
- Recommended Use
- Recommended Duration of Use
- Recommended Dose
- Risk Information
- Health Benefits
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ-10) is a Pseudovitamin compound that is a vital component of cellular energy metabolism; placed within the electron transport chain of the mitochondria to facilitate ATP production (ATP being cellular energy currency, and the ultimate product of fatty acids and glucose being 'used' for energy). CoQ-10 is named after its seemingly ubiquitous nature in the body, and differentially named after its reduced form (Ubiquinol) and its oxidized form (Ubiquinone) which are interchangeable in the body depending on the cell's oxidative state.
Coenzyme Q-10 is a molecule produced in the body and was first identified in 1957, and the "Q-10" refers to the chemical make-up of the substance. CoQ-10 occurs only in small amounts in meats and seafood and so, is often obtained in the diet through the use of supplements.Kaneka QH® is the world's purest, most thoroughly researched CoQ-10 ingredient available today. Fermented from yeast, Kaneka QH® is bio-identical to the CoQ-10 produced within the body. Kaneka believes that starting with quality ingredients is the only way to ensure a pure, high quality product. Kaneka QH® is fermented from pure, natural yeast. The yeast-fermentation method, along with Kaneka's rigorous manufacturing standards, makes Kaneka QH® the purest commercial-grade CoQ-10 available on the market today.
Heart Health: used extensively in Europe and Russia and Japan, many people use Coenzyme Q-10 for treating heart and blood vessel conditions such as congestive heart failure, chest pain (angina), high blood pressure and heart problems linked to certain cancer drugs.
Energy & General Health: Coenzyme Q-10 also plays a role in helping to increase energy through assisting with the production of ATP, a molecule in body cells that functions like a rechargeable battery. Coenzyme Q-10 been used for treating inherited or acquired disorders that limit energy production in the cells of the body (mitochondrial disorders), and for improving exercise performance.Immune System Health: Coenzyme Q-10 has been used for strengthening the immune system, for improving male infertility, migraine headaches, and for counteracting muscle pain sometimes caused by a group of cholesterol-lowering medications called "statins."
Coenzyme Q-10 Ubiquinol (Kaneka QH®)
Pure Olive Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Caramel, Soy Lecithin, Titanium Dioxide, Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin and Purified Water.
- Helps to maintain and/or support cardiovascular health.
- Helps to reduce the frequency of migraine headaches and associated symptoms such as nausea and vomiting, when taken as a prophylactic.
- Use for a minimum of 3 months to see beneficial effects.
- Take orally 1-2 softgel capsules per day or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner.
- Caution(s) and Warning(s): If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, if you are taking blood pressure medication and if you are taking blood thinner medication, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. If migraine frequency increases, and associated nausea and vomiting persist or worsen, consult a health care practitioner.
- Supports heart health and maintains normal heart function.
- Potent antioxidant.
- Free radical scavenger.
- Restores energy and vitality.
- Easy-to-swallow, liquid softgels.
- Kaneka QH® which is bio-identical to the Ubiquinol and CoQ10 produced by the body.
- Derived from Kaneka Q10®, the world's most recognized and researched CoQ10 ingredient.
- Produced in a certified GMP facility.
- 100% lab tested to be free from microbes and contaminants.
- Certified BSE-free.