- What is Max Detox?
- Why Max Detox?
- Ingredients Information
- Recommended Use
- Recommended Dose
- Risk Information
- Health Benefits
Max Detox is a natural detoxification formula that is vital in restoring the pH balance within the body that has been formulated to eliminate toxins, chemicals, pollutants, poisons and waste buildup in the colon. It contains a synergistic combination of herbs, botanicals and probiotics that are carefully combined to help cleanse waste as well as to rejuvenate the body and promote regularity.
This natural cleansing formula helps to maintain the health of your colon and intestines, while being gentle on your system. Max Detox provides all of the natural advantages of bulk-producing fibre, and utilizes the goodness harvested from fruits, botanicals and grains to help promote regularity. Max Detox also contains a complex blend of antioxidants including acai berry, ginger root, and papaya. Acai berries have long been acknowledged as a healing, energy boosting, and immune-stimulating fruit. Research has shown that antioxidant-rich acai berries provide many other health benefits when taken internally.
Digestive & Intestinal Health
Psyllium Husk powder is 60% to 70% soluble fibre. When ingested with the proper amount of liquid, Psyllium swells to such an extent that it encourages intestinal wall contractions, naturally supporting digestive function and providing bulk to promote optimum elimination through the colon. In this bulk form, Psyllium acts as a sponge that absorbs intestinal toxins and brings gentle relief to those experiencing occasional constipation. As a great source of mucilage - the gummy, gelatinous substance produced in plants - Psyllium Husks have both laxative and anti-diarrheal effects. Studies have also shown that Psyllium has cholesterol-lowering qualities.
Inulin is a soluble dietary fibre. It is a naturally occurring oligosaccharide (several simple sugars linked together) belonging to a group of carbohydrates known as fructans. Unlike most carbohydrates, Inulin is non-digestible. This allows it to pass through the small intestine and ferment in the large intestine. Through the fermentation process, the Inulin becomes healthy intestinal micro flora (bifidobacterium).
Slippery Elm Bark and Aloe Vera Leaf are soothing to the digestive tract and add a smooth, soothing coating to the lining of the intestines which aids in digestion. Aloe also has healing properties which can soothe the intestines if they have become inflamed due to digestive issues.
Chlorella is a unicellular fresh water algae, known for being a vegan source of both iron and bioavailable B12. It is also a powerful detoxifier that it is rich in chlorophyll, which is known to aid the body in processing more oxygen, cleanse key elimination systems like the intestines, liver and blood as well as help to purify your blood and clean away toxins.
Acai is a species of palm tree mostly native to Brazil. Acai Berries list of attributes includes anthocyanins, high levels of antioxidant activity similar to cranberries, but more than what's been found in blueberries and strawberries. Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity (ORAC) values measuring the antioxidant power of Acai fruit pulp/skin powder reportedly have the highest ORAC value among fruits and vegetables, or 10 times more antioxidants than red grapes.
Black Walnut has a long history in herbal medicine as one of the most effective herbal laxative remedies and it is also rich in vitamin C. Seventeenth-century herbalist Nicholas Culpeper prescribed Black Walnuts to draw poisonous venom from snake and spider bites. Native Americans first used Black Walnut hulls as a laxative and as a treatment for eliminating parasites in the intestine.
Ginger Root is useful for eliminating gastrointestinal distress. It is effective in treating motion sickness and provides relief of nausea. Ginger Root's warming properties promote healthy sweating which in turn release a chemical called Dermcidin in sweat that can help protect the body against harmful microorganisms.
Hyssop has been traditionally used to cleanse and detoxify the intestinal tract, to help expel intestinal gas and as a digestive tonic/digestive aid.
Papaya is a nutrient dense fruit which offers a plethora of wonderful health benefits when consumed. Papaya is packed with antioxidant rich nutrients such as beta-carotene, vitamin C, the B vitamins, folate, pantothenic acid, potassium, copper, magnesium and fiber. Papaya also contains a natural enzyme called Papain, similar to Bromelain, an effective digestive enzyme.
Lycopene benefits people by protecting their bodies from harmful free radicals during a detox regimen while the body cleanses itself of chemicals and toxins.
Proprietary Blend: Psyllium Husk Powder, Inulin, Slippery Elm Bark (Ulmus rubra), Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis) (Leaf) Powder, Chlorella (Chlorella vulgaris), Acai Berry (Euterpe oleracea) (Fruit) Powder, Black Walnut (Juglans nigra) (Hull) Powder, Ginger (Zingiber officinale) (Root), Hyssop (Hyssopus officinalis L.) (Leaf), Papaya (Carica papaya) (Fruit) Powder, Lycopene
Vegetable Cellulose and Magnesium Stearate.
- Used in Herbal Medicine to promote bowel movements by increasing bulk volume and water content as well as to provide gentle relief of constipation and/or irregularity.
- Take orally 2 capsules per day with food or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner.
- Take a few hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products.
- Caution(s) and Warning(s): Consult a health care practitioner if: symptoms worsen or if laxative effect does not occur within seven days; you experience chest pain, vomiting, or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product; you are taking medications which inhibit peristaltic movement (e.g. opioids, loperamide); you have symptoms such as abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting or fever (as these could be signs of abnormal constrictions of the gastrointestinal tract, diseases of the oesophagus and/or the superior opening of the stomach (cardia), potential or existing intestinal blockage, paralysis of the intestine, megacolon, faecal impaction, inflamed bowel or appendicitis).
- Contraindication(s): Do not use if: you are experiencing a sudden change in bowel habits that has persisted for more than 2 weeks, undiagnosed rectal bleeding, or failure to defecate following the use of another laxative product; you have diabetes mellitus in which blood sugar is difficult to regulate; you have difficulty swallowing.
- Known Adverse Reaction(s): Hypersensitivity, such as allergy, has been known to occur following inhaled and/or ingested psyllium; in which case, discontinue use. May cause temporary gas and/or bloating.
- Assist in cleansing and detoxifying the body of toxins.
- Gentle relief of constipation and irregularity.
- Supports digestive health.
- Promotes proper intestinal function.
- Lowering cholesterol levels due to high content of anthocyanins in Acai berries.
- Improving immune response to harmful organisms.
- Aiding in weight loss as well as helping to maintain a healthy weight.
- Promotes skin health.
- Reduces respiratory distress.
- Improves cellular health by helping to protect cells from free radicals.
- Anti-aging properties.
- Increased energy.
- Improved mental function.
- Promote a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Speeding up recovery from sports injuries.
- Immune system boost.
- Protection against rheumatoid arthritis.
- Anti-inflammatory effects from the compound called Gingerols.
- Easy-to-swallow, vegetable based capsules.
- Natural and gentle.
- Includes Psyllium, Papaya and Ginger Root.
- Does not contain any artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners, preservatives, sugar, starch, milk, lactose, soy, gluten, yeast, fish or sodium.
- Produced in a certified GMP facility.
- 100% lab tested to be free from microbes and contaminants.
- Certified BSE-free.