Vitamin D Drops 800IU
Vitamin D Drops 800IU
- What are Vitamin D Drops 800IU?
- Why Vitamin D Drops 800IU?
- Ingredients Information
- Recommended Use
- Recommended Dose
- Health Benefits
Vitamin D is a fat-soluble essential vitamin synthesized by the skin from the ultraviolet energy of the sun or through supplementation. As a factor in the maintenance of good health it helps in the development and maintenance of strong bones and teeth as well as helping in the absorption and use of calcium.
Vitamin D is a nutrient found in some foods in small amounts, including fatty fish such as herring, mackerel, sardines and tuna but most Vitamin D - 80% to 90% of what the body gets - is obtained through exposure to sunlight. Vitamin D is needed in cells throughout the body but for many people it's hard to get enough Vitamin D during long, dark, northern winters. The elderly have more difficulty synthesizing Vitamin D from sunlight, and some medications interfere with its absorption, therefore Vitamin D in fast-absorbing liquid format, is often recommended to be added to the diet in the form of a supplement.
Bone Health: Vitamin D is needed for health and to maintain strong bones. It does so by helping the body absorb calcium (one of bone's main building blocks) from food and supplements. People who get too little Vitamin D may develop soft, thin, and brittle bones, a condition known as rickets in children and osteomalacia in adults. Vitamin D is important to the body in many other ways as well. Muscles need it to move, for example, nerves need it to carry messages between the brain and every body part, and the immune system needs Vitamin D to fight off invading bacteria and viruses. Together with calcium, Vitamin D also helps protect older adults from osteoporosis because it acts as a hormone that allows the body to absorb and properly use calcium.
Immune Health: Vitamin D is used for boosting the immune system, aiding rheumatoid arthritis, preventing autoimmune diseases, and preventing cancer. It is also used for conditions of the heart and blood vessels, including high blood pressure and high cholesterol, diabetes, obesity, muscle weakness, multiple sclerosis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), asthma, bronchitis, premenstrual syndrome (PMS) and tooth and gum disease.
Skin Health: Some people use Vitamin D for skin conditions including vitiligo, scleroderma, psoriasis, actinic keratosis and lupus vulgaris.
Thyroid Health: Because Vitamin D is involved in regulating the levels of minerals such as phosphorous and calcium, it is used for conditions caused by low levels of phosphorous (familial hypophosphatemia and Fanconi syndrome) and low levels of calcium (hypoparathyroidism and pseudohypoparathyroidism).
Medicinal Ingredients: Each Drop Contains:
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)
20 mcg (800 IU)
Organic Extra-Virgin Olive Oil, d-Alpha Tocopherol and Orange Flavor.
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth.
- Helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus.
- Take orally 1 drop per day or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner.
- 1 Drop = 20 mcg.
- Aids in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth.
- Helps reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis when combined with adequate calcium.
- Supports healthy immune system function.
- Supports mother and child’s health during pregnancy and lactation.
- Plays a role in reducing the risk of some cancers.
- Fast absorbing liquid format.
- Convenient, non-drip, Euro-dropper bottle.
- Accurately dispenses one drop at a time for easy dosing.
- Natural orange flavor.
- In Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Produced in a certified GMP facility.
- 100% lab tested to be free from microbes and contaminants.