Whole Foods Multi
Whole Foods Multi
- What is Whole Foods Multi?
- Why Whole Foods Multi?
- Ingredients Information
- Recommended Use
- Recommended Dose
- Risk Information
- Health Benefits
Modern diets do not always provide us with all of the vitamins, minerals and other nutrients our bodies need to thrive and maintain health. Whole Foods Multi is a wide spectrum, daily multivitamin and mineral supplement, with enzymes, probiotics, whole food extracts, 9 superfood blends and over 75 active ingredients ensuring that we get the required amount of important nutrients every day.
Whole Foods Multi is the perfect multivitamin for people with an active lifestyle because it provides a high profile of everyday essentials and whole foods that are easily digestible and can be taken on an empty stomach. Whether you are looking for whole-food nutritional support or a daily multivitamin that provides all the extras, Whole Foods Multi's easy-to-take tablets are the best choice.
|Vitamin A (Beta Carotene)||833 IU|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)||40 mg|
|Vitamin D (Ergocalciferol)||667 IU|
|Vitamin E (d-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate)||10 IU|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate)||8.3 mg|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||8.333 mg|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide)||8.3 mg|
|Vitamin B5 (Calcium D-Pantothenate)||10 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||8.3 mg|
|Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid)||133 mcg|
|Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)||166 mcg|
|Calcium (Calcium Carbonate)||16 mg|
|Iron (Ferrous Fumarate)||6 mg|
|Iodine (from Kelp: Laminaria digitata)||50 mcg|
|Magnesium (Magnesium Oxide)||8.3 mg|
|Zinc (Zinc Picolinate)||3.3 mg|
|Selenium (L-Selenomethionine)||8.3 mcg|
|Copper (Cupric Gluconate)||0.16 mg|
|Manganese (Manganese Gluconate)||0.6 mg|
|Chromium (Chromium Picolinate)||33 mcg|
|Molybdenum (Sodium Molybdate)||17 mcg|
|Potassium (Potassium Gluconate)||10 mg|
|Choline (Choline Bitartrate)||3.3 mg|
|Boron (Sodium Borate)||0.3 mg|
|DNA (Deoxyribonucleic Acid)||0.3 mg|
|RNA (Ribonucleic Acid)||0.3 mg|
(Contains Omega-3 12mg and Omega-6 4mg)
Citrus Bioflavonoids Complex:
(Citrus Bioflavonoids Complex (Citrus spp.) (Peel), Hesperidin Complex (Citrus spp.) (Peel), Rutin, Quercetin)
Digestive Enzyme Blend:
(Papain (Papaya Enzyme), Betaine Hydrochloride, Bromelain (from Pineapple), Amylase)
(Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus brevis, Lactobacillus bulgaricus)
Green and Whole Food Blend:
(Chlorella (Chlorella vulgaris) (Plant), Apple Pectin (Fruit), Spirulina (Spirulina platensis) (Plant), Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin)
(Garlic (Allium sativum) (Bulb), Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) (Aerial), Ginger (Zingiber officinale) (Root), Milk Thistle Extract (Silybum marianum), Cayenne (Capsicum spp.) (Fruit), Goldenseal (Hydrastis canadensis) (Root)
(Broccoli, Extracts of Cabbage, Brussels Sprout and Cauliflower, Parsley Powder, Beet Root Powder, Carrot Powder, Asparagus Powder)
(Grapefruit Extract (Citrus paradisi), Apple Powder (Malus pumila) (Fruit), Peach (Prunus persica) (Fruit), Strawberry (Fragaria virginiana) (Fruit), Acai Extract (Euterpe oleracea) (Fruit), Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) (Fruit), Bilberry Extract (Vaccinium myrtillus) (Fruit), Pomegranate Extract (Punica granatum) (Peel), Pineapple (Ananas comosus) (Fruit), Noni Powder (Morinda citrifolia) (Fruit)
(Shiitake (Lentinus edodes) (Aerial), Maitake (Grifola frondosa) (Aerial), Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) (Aerial)
Vegetable Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate and Vegetable Stearic Acid.
- Source of vitamins and minerals to support biological functions which play a key role in the maintenance of good health.
- Take orally 3 tablets per day with food or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner.
- Take a few hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products.
- Caution(s) and Warning(s): If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. If you are taking sulfonamides, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
- Keep out of reach of children. There is enough iron in this package to seriously harm a child.
- Known Adverse Reaction(s): Folate supplementation can mask a vitamin B12 deficiency. If you are unsure whether you are taking enough vitamin B12, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Hypersensitivity has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use.
- Provides a complete blend of vitamins and minerals.
- Helps to prevent nutrient deficiencies.
- Supports digestion.
- Source of vitamins and minerals, factors in the maintenance of good health.
- Source of vitamins and minerals, factors in normal growth and development.
- Source of vitamins and minerals, factors to support biological functions which play a key role in the maintenance of good health.
- Convenient and easy-to-swallow tablets.
- Formulated with greens, superfoods, vegetables, fruits, digestive enzymes, probiotics and antioxidants.
- Nine superfood blends providing over 75 active ingredients.
- Provides Omega-3 and Omega-6 essential fatty acids.
- Includes a powerful mushroom blend for immune system support.
- Includes a probiotic blend supporting healthy intestinal flora.
- Includes and digestive enzyme blend to help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
- Produced in a certified GMP facility.
- 100% lab tested to be free from microbes and contaminants.